[lbo-talk] The End of Hitchens

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 07:38:05 PDT 2005

As prosecutors go Pat Fitzgerald is a really excellent example of the species, fearless, apolitical, incorruptible, unintiminatable. He's been great in Chicago, unless you've been an Arab male -- and I suspect he's not responsible for those policies. He's excatly the guy I'd want to investiogate the Plume leak.

<http://redstateson.blogspot.com/2005/07/lower-lower.html>