[lbo-talk] Western states have created the biggest wars in history ( was ...

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 16:59:57 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/20/2005 1:13:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, michael.098762001 at gmail.com writes:

Yes, everybody can and does murder in massive numbers.Whatever the political system, economics or racial/ethnic background. Some more than others. Didn't think I had to do my usual, 2.8 dead Vietnamese, 200,000 Guatemalans, 500,000 Indonesians due to the US Empire, etc. litany.

But Michael, you are asking everyone to do this whenever they mention the sins of capitalism. If it is required from everyone, the it is required of you, otherwise we have to assume you only criticize leftist governments/people, etc. and are giving a free pass to US (and European) imperialism.

Greetings,

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050720/510554e2/attachment.htm>