[lbo-talk] New explosions on London tube

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 21 07:53:54 PDT 2005

>About an hour ago at three stations. They are still sorting out what
>happened. And the sangfroid of Londoners is more impressive than ever.

Sangfroid indeed, from the CBC website http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/07/21/london-050721.html;

"At the Oval station, the BBC said a man was seen with some kind of device that went off, emitting smoke. Several people chased the man as he left the station and followed him as he ran into a park, the BBC report said. Police then cordoned off the area."

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon