[lbo-talk] RE: How London brought terror on itself

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:40:08 PDT 2005

On the contrary, I do read the London press - and I have posted articles from the London press e.g. the Mirror, the Independent etc. demonstrating that it remains far from clear - even in London - exactly what is going on. I am not making anything up - if anything, the story of what happened is still being made up as we go along - and stll, much clearly does not add up.

My essential position is that we still do not who carried out the bombings on 7/7, how, and/or why.

It is true that many psychics (e.g. Tony Blair, George Bush, Prince Turki al Faisal et al) believe that the bombings are the work of Al Qaeda - begging the question of course of what Al Qeada itself *is*.

I prefer to take the empirical road (which some people inexplicably deride as 'conspiracism')

Joe W.