[lbo-talk] A time of doubt for atheists

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 14:07:24 PDT 2005

heh. that's really hilarious. the matt to whom you are whispering 8th grade gossip to, Chris?

Matt? he's a friend of mine, and he's on the list because i invited him to join and he's in the five years or so, decided he likes it enough to stick around. Matt, who actually _has_ excellent reading comprehension skills, certainly knows whether or not I'm an aggressive atheist.

If you use the term "community of faith" regularly, btw, do you think that's indicative of "aggressive atheism"? I suppose that's a sign of an aggressive atheist, eh?

I haven't had someone whisper nasty things about me since I was in the 9th grade and the ex gf of the guy I was dating wrote all over the bathroom walls that I was a slut. I'm soooooooo flattered that you feel compelled to protect others on the list by pawning off bullshit characteristics of me. I'm all a flutter and feelin' perky.

<flips hair> thankee!