[lbo-talk] Why Not Sell WBAI?

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 23:41:12 PDT 2005

> >What he said.
>
> More amateurism in left radio - just what we need!
>
> Doug

How dare young people have access to the means of hi-tec, large scale communicationsystems. Lets leave the professionalism that goes into 'the news' to NPR and CBS, kids.

Really, why don't you lay out what you think will work that avoids the pitfalls of the Wanzala model yet steers clear of the pathologies of Air America. Young people need a model, else what could be better than the grit of learning-bydoing, warts and all...........

Ian

-- "Rest and relaxation rocket to my brain" [Talking Heads]