[lbo-talk] AlQ training manual

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jul 28 08:36:15 PDT 2005

Carl Remick wrote:

>>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>>
>>... If this is the anti-imperialism of our
>>time, well, it's almost enough to make
>>imperialism look good.
>
>Shaky logic, Doug – like saying: That’s an
>awful effect; it’s enough to make you prefer the
>cause.

Man, I wonder who the first respondent who'd lecture me on imperialism would be. I didn't expect it to be you, Carl.

Two points about the quoted bit: 1) the word "almost," and 2) it was a fucking joke. I could go on about how imperialism helped create AlQ, but I'm not in that kind of mood right now.

Doug