[lbo-talk] AlQ training manual

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:04:30 PDT 2005

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Carl Remick wrote:
>
>>>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>>>
>>>... If this is the anti-imperialism of our time, well, it's almost enough
>>>to make imperialism look good.
>>
>>Shaky logic, Doug – like saying: That’s an awful effect; it’s enough to
>>make you prefer the cause.
>
>Man, I wonder who the first respondent who'd lecture me on imperialism
>would be. I didn't expect it to be you, Carl.

Nobody expects the Remick Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to hectoring.

Islam is as preposterous as any other religion. However, the responsibility for weaponizing it lies entirely with Western imperialism.

Carl