[lbo-talk] Intelligent Design:

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:05:37 PDT 2005

I dunno. It seems that if people come to the school board and say that the public schools must teach so-called "intelligent design theory," the best response is to attack ID, not religion itself. For this purpose, the best way to go is to emphasize (with SJ Gould) the separation of church and science.