[lbo-talk] Man-on-dog

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 29 12:42:19 PDT 2005

>There's a letter to the editor of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette today likening
>homosexuality to dog-fucking.

>http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05210/545385.stm

Standard fair around these parts (especially THESE parts) during the same-sex marriage 'debate'. My usual response to those offering that line of argument is to note that '...no, it's about the definition of a relationship between consenting and competent adults, which in this case would make your dog/horse/pig/light shade at least one up on you.'

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon