[lbo-talk] "I pledge allegiance to the UN...

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:02:45 PDT 2005

On Saturday, July 30, 2005 2:28 PM [PDT], Jim Devine <jdevine03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> me:
>>> Luckily, Jesuits have a sense of humor...
>

> BTW, is MissPoppy
> (http://www.misspoppy.com/?kbid=1198&img=2004_12x6_basic_fashion.gif)
> for real? or is it a spoof?
> JD

What I can see from a simple googlesearch... it looks like girlscoutcookies for christians, or seed & card sales in the ...olden days. (Win that Schwinn Crusier bike after selling 27x13 to the 6th seeds packets)

Grit Magazine... I wonder what ever happened to the legions of breadbasket America's youth that stood outside the grocery store and sold GRIT. Gone with Mayberry, RFD., and the early morning farm reports on NYC tv...

Leigh www.leighm.net

Registrant:

Miss Poppy Dixon

948 Tularosa Drive