[lbo-talk] bile

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Wed Jun 1 05:56:40 PDT 2005

> Can you, just once, omit the bilious tone? Or are you so righteous,
> and the rest of us so benighted, that you just can't help it?
>
> Doug

To be quite honest with you, I find both you and Louis Proyect two of the most bilious-toned people I've ever encountered on the internet. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Take pointers from your bilious responses to people like Carrol Cox--or responses to just about anyone you actually disagree with but that you don't really want to engage in any substantive discussion? Now, did you have anything substantive you wanted to say? Or do you just want to be empty and self-righteous. Now here is when Henwood's claque should come on stage to say the usual nothings.

-- _______________________________________________ NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at once. http://datingsearch.lycos.com