[lbo-talk] Appeal to Ignorance

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:44:32 PDT 2005

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote: > What's an improbable claim? That all depends on the prevailing level of credulity among the given populace.

After all, some people buy almost anything -- from penis-enhancing pills, alien abduction stories, Elvis sightings, 9/11 conspiracy theories, to God. :-> <

are you saying that I _didn't_ see Elvis at the Piggly-Wiggly? are you denying the validity of my personal experience? no wonder you Leftists don't get far in America. JD