[lbo-talk] 265 cracks of the whip/Appeal to the Whip

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:44:47 PDT 2005

Venus in Furs Velvet Underground Shiny shiny, shiny boots of leather Whiplash girl child in the dark Comes in bells, my servant don't forsake him Strike dear mistress and cure his heart

Downy sins of streetlight fancies Chase the costumes she shall wear Ermine furs adorn, imperious Severin, Severin awaits you there

I am tired, I am weary I could sleep for a thousand years A thousand dreams that would awake me Different colours made of tears

Kiss the boot of shiny, shiny leather Shiny leather in the dark Tongue her thongs, the belt that does await you Strike dear mistress and cure his heart

Severin, Severin, speak so slightly Severin, down on your bended knee Taste the whip, in love not given lightly Taste the whip, now bleed for me

I am tired, I am weary I could sleep for a thousand years A thousand dreams that would awake me Different colours made of tears

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather Whiplash girl child in the dark Severin, your servant comes in bells, please don't forsake him Strike dear mistress and cure his heart