[lbo-talk] WBAI details

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Mon Jun 6 14:22:57 PDT 2005

While I don't know what BAI's rent is at 120 Wall Street, so I am speaking from some ignorance, I would doubt they could have gotten a much better deal elsewhere. There are many nonprofits in that particular building so I would guess it is partially zoned for that use, and may have been more reasonable than many uglier spaces. In NYC you can pay quite a lot for a space that looks like shit.

Liza