[lbo-talk] Yahoo! News Story - Biblical Account of Creation Displayed - Yahoo! News

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:32:20 PDT 2005

On 6/9/05, Jeffrey Fisher <jeff.jfisher at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >i'm very curious how they will depict god resting on the seventh day.

> > with a beer!
>
> and drinking it while sitting on a couch in his [sic] underwear
> watching "the best damn sports show ever".

And watching replays of the meteors striking the planet and wiping out all the work he did on the evening of the third day, mumbling to himself "now if I could just do something about the law of unintended consequences I created on the first day I might be able to get something halfway decent going on that pathetic little rock........"

-- "Life sure is weird but what else am I to know?" [Jason Pierce]