[lbo-talk] Yahoo! News Story - Biblical Account of Creation Displayed - Yahoo! News

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:55:01 PDT 2005

On 6/9/05, Autoplectic <autoplectic at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > with a beer!
> >
> > and drinking it while sitting on a couch in his [sic] underwear
> > watching "the best damn sports show ever".
>

> -------------------
>
> And watching replays of the meteors striking the planet and wiping out
> all the work he did on the evening of the third day, mumbling to
> himself "now if I could just do something about the law of unintended
> consequences I created on the first day I might be able to get
> something halfway decent going on that pathetic little rock........"

why don't they start with the end of the flood and god admitting, all right, you little buggers are mean, spiteful, awful, violent things, but there's really nothing to do about it (speaking of the law of unintended consequences) . . . *and* you burn animal flesh for me, and that's pretty sweet. so off you go, then, and remember: when you kill someone, someone else will have to kill you.

don't forget to burn more animals tomorrow!

and, yes, i am totally overposted. sorry.

-- http://www.brainmortgage.com/

Among medieval and modern philosophers, anxious to establish the religious significance of God, an unfortunate habit has prevailed of paying to Him metaphysical compliments.

- Alfred North Whitehead