[lbo-talk] Re: Blowing Up an Assumption

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:51:09 PDT 2005

On 6/9/05, Jim Devine <jdevine03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> shouldn't it be up to the Iraqis whether or not the country is split?

You know I thought of typing that. But, isn't that obvious? I let others say the obvious here. Cue to philion with another atrocity newsstory.

Course, you think I'm a Social Imperialist. Why bother replying to someone that thinks Dissent was FOR LBJ's intervention against Dominican Republic social democrats in '65?

:Like the grad student I lived with once who wrote book reviews for Rethinking Marxism who thought Irving Kristol edited Dissent.

-- Michael Pugliese