[lbo-talk] Re: Blowing Up an Assumption

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:26:31 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:
>You know I thought of typing that. But, isn't that obvious? I let
others say the obvious here. Cue to philion with another atrocity newsstory.

>Course, you think I'm a Social Imperialist. <

I've never used that phrase. I wish you would please stop assuming that you know my opinions. That kind of assumption is central to the sectarian way of thinking, BTW. -- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.