[lbo-talk] DIRELAND: The New Blacklist: Corporate America CavesIn to the Christers

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jun 9 17:54:06 PDT 2005

Chip Berlet wrote:

> What nonsense.

The same can said about the nonsense of your argument.

We know who the main players of the religious right are. What we don't have is much activism against them. Just lots of talk. To me, the suggestion that we need to research the right more is like President Bush saying that we need to research global warming more. We all know who the main players are in the religious right. So what do we do about them?

Chuck