[lbo-talk] RE: Kraft's Dysfunctional Diversity: Gay Games Promotes Sadistic Mr. Leather Event in Chicago

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 13 09:30:56 PDT 2005

>PS: slaves are said to be chained to their Masters, not the
>other way around. I wish the rightwingers could get at least
>get their facts straight. LOL.

Well there's yer first mistake, assuming facts, even minor ones, matter. As the right has made abundantly clear; facts don't matter, only the prefered outcomes. The economy, tax cuts, 9/11, Iraq, keeping 'deviant' populations in their place, the situation and the facts don't matter, the outcomes desired by the right are the only things that matter.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon