[lbo-talk] Appeal to Ignoranc

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 04:58:00 PDT 2005

LOL okay. I'll forgive you because of this line: "you go to war with textual memory you have...."

i'll try not to post the rest of the week -- unless we come up against another road warrior pointing a freakin' gun at one of us again! i figure we're just having a run of bad luck and we can get it all out of our system now.

it's not like sonshine hasn't had a gun pointed at his head at least once before. heck, he grew up in the westside ghetto. fact of life.

not religious, not superstitious, not spiritual, but it's fun to think that it's all about a bad luck that has to be -- finite! :) and aside from which
: what bad luck? it's good luck: everyone's unscathed! sonshine even got in
another car accident Sunday-- after a too long day at work. nothing is broken! lucky lucky lukcy!

even luckier: i received the most beautiful note from sonshine and starshine. Starshine wrote: "Thank you for opening up your arms and your heart to me and welcoming me into your family. You have shown me what a mother's love should be, and I will carry it on through my life."

Sonshine wrote: "I know you try so hard to give me material things, but none of that matters. Your love matters the most."

How I managed to have the most beautiful son who would write such things at this age... Lucky lucky lucky. That kid could certainly have used much better parenting sometimes, I tell ya. By all rights, he should be really messed up given the things he's gone through.

now, the damn dog he forced upon me... 'nudder story. ooooo boy. that dog is a turd machine! will it ever end?

sorry for typing weirdness. hands are killing me. but i'm lucky, lucky, lucky!

Ladies For Tuna!

kelley

At 07:43 PM 6/13/2005, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Jeffrey Fisher wrote:
> >

> > i would only add that maybe wasting time now and again isn't such a
> > bad thing, indeed, it can be good. or have marxists all dispensed with
> > the idea of leisure and self-fulfillment. i don't know that the old
> > guy would have liked that so much, but i can't quote chapter and verse
> > and am ill-prepared at the moment to go to war on it. but, you know,
> > you go to verbal war with the textual memory you have, not the one you
> > wish you had.

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin