[lbo-talk] RE: An Appeal to Ignorance

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 11:58:37 PDT 2005

At 02:35 PM 6/14/2005, Dennis Perrin wrote:

>I said that if my statements don't apply to you, then why care about what
>I say? But it seems that you feel they do apply to you, and thus you
>insist that I name names or "put a sock in it." Gee, that's not hostile at
>all. Nor is the following at all angrily defensive:

"And she's right about the disdain that showers anyone here who tries to even broach the subject, much less explore it. Atheists tend to be quite smug about their position. Oftentimes they're defensive too, which accounts for some of their hostility. Again, I know this 'cause I was once there, and pretty much everyone I knew acted the same way."

once again, explain who rained disdain on people here for broaching these topics. name names and send us examples of their disdain. you named names.

I care because when there are people here who are slighted for no good reason.

i also ask because you made a claim that I can probably very quickly poke holes in once you tell us who you're talking about.

kelley