[lbo-talk] RE: An Appeal to Ignorance

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 12:10:29 PDT 2005

> i also ask because you made a claim that I can probably very quickly poke
> holes in once you tell us who you're talking about.
>
> kelley

So, you can't produce the post where Joanna suggests that you're a sicko atheist child beater who loves having abortions when not engaging in perverted sex. But you can poke holes in my argument (which, in your hands, has been quickly reduced to naming names). I'll just say that the thread speaks for itself, and anyone who reads the archives will see who's hostile and who's not.

Sorry Kel. Find someone else to poke.

Dennis