[lbo-talk] gov sez prisons aren't full of potheads

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Wed Jun 15 17:12:00 PDT 2005

Funny. They are right. They have just cooked the numbers. People are rarely in prison on just possession of pot charges. There is usually an add of charge of some sort. Perhaps obstructing, or some such nonsense.

Mr Adams is right.

Steve Gotzler

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Adams" <jadams01 at sprynet.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:03 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] gov sez prisons aren't full of potheads