[lbo-talk] 9-11 a composite response/comment

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:20:29 PDT 2005

Carrol Cox wrote: "Wanzala & co. -- all the conspiracists -- are aggressively fucking up this anti-war effort by this screeching about conspiracy. Despite his intentions, he is giving aid and comfort to the Bush, Kerry, & the other warmakers."

and des[ite presumably good intentions, Carroll is saying something not too different from Bush and the warmakers:

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty." GW Bush speaking before the UN GeGeneral Assembly 11/10/2001

Carroll also wrote:

"In fighting the Iraq War we have to focus primarily on "facts" that everyone more or less accepts."

Wanzala asks: Caroll, would this include focusing on 'facts' such as the now fabled 'weapons of mass destruction which many on the left suspected to be bogus but could not prove and which are apparently still believed by many Americans if no longer 'everyone'?