[lbo-talk] Straw in the wind: Republican base dividing on Iraq

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 08:30:55 PDT 2005

Isn't there a misunderstanding what the term "anti-war movement" means? Indeed, physical public manifestations against the war is limited, but that is not the venue where people are expressing thier opinions. It is places like this forum where real disent is manifest. The internet is the soapbox and it is making a difference. I don't know if it is true, but I have heard anti-war.com gets more hits than the LA Times.