[lbo-talk] Straw in the wind: Republican base dividing on Iraq

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 10:06:57 PDT 2005

On Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:22 AM [PDT], Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> WILPF not Left? Almost every WILPF'er I've ever spoken to was CPUSA
> or ex-CPUSA.
> A google hit on Not This Time Vets,
> http://social.redstate.org/story/2005/5/17/20304/0281
> lf respect to the people."
>
> Mayor Mike Rotkin, who recently proclaimed a day in honor of a

WILPF is about as communist as Mike Rotkin is marxist.

Have ya heard about the new convention center he tried to jam through the city council against the wishes of the majority of the people of SC?

Just another dangerous grifter passing himself off as a progressive.

Leigh

-- Zero Surprises: No virus found in this outgoing message // lcm Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.8/22 - Release Date: 6/17/2005