[lbo-talk] Gulag Construction Continues despite quibbling about terminology

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:52:56 PDT 2005

http://hills.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~jinouy01/freeconcentcamps.html

Leigh, with what 300 million guns at least in AmeriKKKa, mostly in the hands of right-wing nuts, rather than left-wing nuts, there ain't gonna be THE CLAMPDOWN from the USG as The Clash song went.

1) Why bother? The Left compared to the height of 1969 is nowhere near the threat to the ruling class that made Nizon plot Operation Cablesplicer or Ollie North his detention plan.

2) Getting all paranoid about fascism in AmeriKKKa is one way lefties delude themselves they are a threat.

3) Most leftists in AmeriKKKa, get twelve of 'em in a room, and almost always find they can't organize a poker game let alone running a union or other org. that actually struggles for something concrete...But, oh I forget, you want ALL of us to consume less, oh silly me, thinking workers, whether white or blue collar or unemployed/semi-employed/contingent, want and need, what dsis Lenin say, Bread, Land and Freedom.