[lbo-talk] Gulag Construction Continues despite quibbling about terminology

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:22:04 PDT 2005

On 6/19/05, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3) Most leftists in AmeriKKKa, get twelve of 'em in a room, and
> almost always find they can't organize a poker game let alone running
> a union or other org. that actually struggles for something
> concrete...But, oh I forget, you want ALL of us to consume less, oh
> silly me, thinking workers, whether white or blue collar or
> unemployed/semi-employed/contingent, want and need, what dsis Lenin
> say, Bread, Land and Freedom.

Then again, one can get a bunch of leftists in a room [theists and atheists no less!] and they can organize the shutting down a meeting of elites and change the parameters of debate on cosmopolitan exploitation.

Now that ain't much [in retrospect] but it's far from nothing and we can *learn* to cooperate if we try.

-- "Life sure is weird but what else am I to know?" [Jason Pierce]