[lbo-talk] Re: Surpassing the Gulag in Scale

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 20 12:05:20 PDT 2005

Dear List:

Jim writes:

> As should have been clear in context, I don't think
the labor in labor camps is or was dignified. But it's better than living in a cage, no?

I have been witness to and/or participant in many LBO threads, but this one has to be the silliest yet. What possible benefit can be derived from comparing atrocities?

Montrous acts are monstrous acts are monstrous acts.

What more needs to be discussed other than strategies to prevent their continued/future recurrence?

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister