[lbo-talk] calling all mac heads

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Mon Jun 20 21:28:00 PDT 2005

the infamous redesign isn't done yet, but we want to see how it's looking on the mac. soon, we'll have to get one. I've been lusting and lusting after one for months now.....

so, if'n you could check it out and let us know if there are design problems, we'd appreciate it.

thanks

--

some day soon (I promise!), I'll put up that history of this quote that I hunted down, with the help of some wonderful 'net denizens.

http://www.inkworkswell.com

"Be a scribe! Your body will be sleek, your hand will be soft. You are one who sits grandly in your house; your servants answer speedily; beer is poured copiously; all who see you rejoice in good cheer. Happy is the heart of him who writes; he is young each day."

--Ptahhotep, Vizier to Isesi,

Fifth Egyptian Dynasty, 2300 BC