[lbo-talk] Bush: on way to lame-duckness?

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 21 15:10:49 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, there's one sure-fire way of putting Bush and the right-wing (military at least) back in the saddle, and that would be if America were to suffer another attack of some kind.

I have some questions regarding whether Bush knew of the magnitude of the 9/11 tragedy, but I don't have any problem believing that the PNAC crowd would be inclined to let a much less devastating attack proceed, as I believe to be the case with the 9/11 hijackings. Given this, I think that we should not be surprised if we see some mysterious bombing take place at any time now, a bombing that will of course be attributed to "America's enemies! The one's that George W. Bush *and only George Bush* has had the courage to go after!" (Hey, quit throwing shit. I'm just predicting what you'll hear on the newscasts.....)

--

Gary Williams

http://mycos.blogspot.com/

Todays Iraq Body Count