[lbo-talk] Noonan blasts Klein

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 09:21:13 PDT 2005

At 11:58 AM 6/23/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>snitsnat wrote:
>
>>At 10:22 AM 6/23/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>>>[First O'Reilly, now this. Is the right coming to terms with HRC, paving
>>>the way for a government of national unity in 2008?]
>>
>>a surefire loss for the democrats, that's for sure. as steve perry said
>>in his recent cover story on dean, the democrats are professional losers
>>-- cause it ain't about winning.
>
>I'm beginning to think the ruling class might look to HRC for serious
>repairs: of the gov's fiscal state, and the empire's international state.
>She'd be the perfect agent of austerity at home and strategic conciliation
>abroad.
>
>Doug

that'd be nice, but I didn't see anything in Noonan's piece to indicate conciliation. for instance, the last section was classic pnoonan rhetoric:

"It seems hard to believe, not because it isn't true but because it isn't likely, usual, expected. It isn't the kind of biography we are used to in our leaders. That is her great advantage."

IOW, HRC is pure slime. Let's get the goods.

kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin