[lbo-talk] When is private property NOT?

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Jun 24 12:46:31 PDT 2005

Doug:
> The history of most "urban renewal" in the U.S. is the clearing of

Doug, I speak mainly about my experience from Baltimore, and I am aware that other localities may have different stories. Here, it is mainly slumlords vs. urban renewal that does create decent housing for low and moderate income people - while luxury condos are build mainly on long abandoned waterfront properties.

I any case - I am out to Burkina Faso - should be back after July 10. Have a nice 4th of July everyone :).

Wojtek