[lbo-talk] Noonan blasts Klein

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:33:19 PDT 2005

Forgot to quote from Hillary's commencement speech at Wellesley in '69 that was cited in Life magazine then.

"We are exploring a world that none of us understands. But there are some things we feel, feelings that our prevailing acquisitive and competitive corporate life.is not the way of life for us. We're searching for more immediate, ecstatic and penetrating modes of living. That attempt at forging for many of us. has meant coming to terms with our humanness"