[lbo-talk] Noonan blasts Klein

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:58:42 PDT 2005

FWIW, Tim Ruttan's column in today's L.A. TIMES (the Calendar section) reports that conservatives like Bill O'Reilly are shunning Klein and his stuff about HRC.

On 6/24/05, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forgot to quote from Hillary's commencement speech at Wellesley in
> '69 that was cited in Life magazine then.
> "We are exploring a world that none of us understands. But there
> are some things we feel, feelings that our prevailing acquisitive and
> competitive corporate life is not the way of life for us. We're
> searching for more immediate, ecstatic and penetrating modes of
> living. That attempt at forging for many of us. has meant coming to
> terms with our humanness"

this quote really means nothing. It's 60sbabble. -- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.