[lbo-talk] MoveOn & Iraq

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Jun 24 21:02:43 PDT 2005

[Various people said: I can't find it. Doug answered:]

> No, it was at moveonpac.org. I can't find it going in through the
> front door, however - it was a coded link in an email (i.e., the poll
> page greeted me by name). There were over 5,000 votes already when I
> cast my yes.

Here's a link people can use that works:

http://moveonpac.org/iraqsurvey/resolution.html?id=5699-2278360-BZtWmNRM7SBv.F41U_a9Sw&t=3

When it asks "Are you Michael Pollak?" and you click on the alternative link, it will let you fill in, and vote under, your own name and email address.

There are now 91,500 votes, but the proportions of yes and no are almost exactly the same as when Doug first found it.

I'm glad Doug flagged it. I buried my copy in the "to look at later" file, and probably never would have had he not. This would be a very interesting departure for MoveOn.org

Michael