[lbo-talk] Hello Senator Boxer: Fighting Methamphetamine

Jim from_alamut at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 19:53:29 PDT 2005

No matter what they do meth makers will adapt. I have seen recipes for meth which extract ephrardine from plants (and there are over 200 plants in the usa which contain ephdrea). Meanwhile, allergry suffers like myself must show ID and sign a log to get Sudafed, which immedaitely puts one on a watch list for the local police.

jim