[lbo-talk] Fun with Crowbars

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Thu Jun 30 01:31:09 PDT 2005

> I'm hating Democrats again, and it feels so good.

It *does* feel good, doesn't it? Bashing the flunkies of Empire is one of those unalloyed pleasures, almost as much fun as whacking zombies on a Neil Manke map. (The latter *is* the symbolic form of the former, to be sure, but that's another story).

Mordor is in trouble. I can't quite explain it, it's more an antenna buzz, that some kind of tipping point has been reached, somewhere. It's somehow connected to East Asia, which is beginning to muscle up in the geopolitical rankings.

-- DRR