[lbo-talk] Re: foxy!

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 10:24:09 PDT 2005

At 12:52 PM 6/30/2005, Jim Devine wrote:
>I wrote:
> > >we have to plan now to dedicate all of our political energies to
> > >non-electoral activities in 2008.
>
>Kelley:
> > who's we?
>
>People who see themselves as being on the left.

so what are 'we' planning to do? (i really hope you're not another one of those who believes that the people who engage in traditional politics would otherwise being breaking windows, marching in streets, and attending viewings of antiwar films in columbus.

can i do local electoral activities, or has the gang decided that's off limits, too?

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin