[lbo-talk] Re: foxy!

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 14:25:08 PDT 2005

watch out: objects may appear blonder in your internet mirror.

Sally: "pppssssst* Did you hear Marybeth? that Pugliese, he's responsible for the way congress and presidents behave!"

Marybeth: "oooooo nooooooooooo! it can't be true Sally, it just can't be true. You mean, Pugliese is single-handedly responsible for the state of politics in the US?"

Sally: "No no no Marybeth. It's sectarian sniping _like_ Pugliese's that's responsible. If they'd stop sniping like Pugliese does, thing would go our way."

Marybeth: "Ooooooooooo that's such a shame Sally. I'll just bet that the left is in shambles because of sectarian sniping like Pugliese's."

Sally: "Shhhhh. I hear someone coming. Here's a tampon. Pretend that's why we're in the bathroom."

Jane: "hiya girls. What's goin' on? Did I hear something about Pugliese?"

Marybeth: "uhhh, yeah Jane. We were just talkin' about... well...."

Jane: "oh, I know, that Pugliese again. What a hunka burnin' manhood he is. Didja hear? He's responsible for a crappy political system AND the state of the u.s. left. If it wasn't for people like him, things would be much different."

Sally: "Oh, stop stop stop. Im getting hot just thinking about the power. The raw, manly power. What a man. I'm going to melt right here."

kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin