[lbo-talk] I made it!

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 30 15:46:35 PDT 2005

Dwayne Monroe wrote:
> Doug:
>
> I'm tickled pink! I made Tomlinson's list of Now guests
> <http://www.npr.org/documents/2005/jun/cpb_pdfs/now.chart.pdf>
>
> =================
>

> Excellent.
>

> This works out well for me too because now, instead of telling friends I invented
> that time-tested lovemaking technique, the 'finger swirling, lightly torqued
> reach and tickle' (whaddaya mean you haven't heard of it?) as part of vodka
> fueled efforts to come off all kinds of important, I can now truthfully claim to
> be that degrees-of-separation thing linked to yet another right-wing propaganda
> offensive.

snipped

My wife (a recent self-imposed exile from Texas btw) has insisted that I inquire into the details of said "finger swirling, lightly torqued reach and tickle" technique. Assuming that I will somehow be involved in the procedure, is vodka necessary for the doing...or merely the telling <g>

Oh! And in a less "wordy" homage to Doug's newly found recognition (as it were), "Fuggin' A!" --

Gary Williams

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." - John Stuart Mill

http://mycos.blogspot.com/

Todays Iraq Body Count

Min Max

22582 25590