[lbo-talk] Russia Says Chechen Separatist Leader Maskhadov Killed

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 12:18:54 PST 2005

--- Willy Greenfields <filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com> wrote:

<http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-03-08-voa38.cfm>

> So what happens next, Chris Doss and Peter Lavelle?

First let's wait to see if this is true. He's been reported dead or nearly captured like a hundred times. If it is true, I don't think it means much except obviously that the West can't keeping asking Moscow to negotiate with him. According to my sources, Maskhadov is barely fighting and has mainly been doing PR. The main warlord has been and is Basaev.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!