[lbo-talk] U.S. Reports Accelerating Job Growth

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed Mar 9 13:30:35 PST 2005

Time to GPL the title give something to the commons. I might add you had no problem asking me for a free copy of my chapter. What, you think as a grad student I don't need the noteriety from book sales?

Travis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:02 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] U.S. Reports Accelerating Job Growth