[lbo-talk] W gloats; Clinton cheerleads

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 10 06:26:37 PST 2005

Jim Farmelant's latest nonsense:

> Even if at some point they succeed in getting a
> Democrat into the White House, what do you think
> is going to happen? Probably, privatize social
> security

Farmelant, you're obviously a well-read person, which is why it takes a titanic effort on your part to be this obtuse. In case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of a fight to preserve Social Security, a fight that we appear to be winning at least for the time being. But it is a fight that we would not even have to have if Kerry had won, and you have to be willfully stupid not to know this. If you persist in trying to argue otherwise, you are simply not worth talking to. You are living on another planet.