[lbo-talk] Gun-totin', God-fearin' US

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Mar 13 10:37:57 PST 2005

> worshippers should always go 'round packin'.

Of course, that's not what I meant at all. But I bet the death toll would have been lower in a shall-issue state ... no one says you have an obligation to help your fellow humans, but some do feel the urge to help.

At least that guy spoke up, knowing that was all he could do.

The question is: if you had the ability to stop this guy, would you? I suppose in your case the answer is no, which is just fine. But would anyone here? The guy had enough time to reload, ferdogsake.