[lbo-talk] Churchill and Thomas Brown

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 13:15:32 PST 2005

On 14 Mar 2005 at 10:09, James Heartfield wrote:

> And criticising Churchill while he is under attack? Well, the essay was
> written before the Roosting Chickens controversy.

For what it's worth the essay was in the process of being written before the controversy flared up so Brown decided to post an incomplete and unchecked partial version of the essay to insure media coverage for himself. He claims he did so because it would likely have been ignored otherwise. The very definition of opportunism in my opinion.

John Thornton