[lbo-talk] Clever devils get the bird

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Mar 14 19:38:41 PST 2005

lbo at inkworkswell.com wrote:

> [old news. didn't surf around for the original study or anything....]
>
> Clever devils get the bird
> Roger Dobson and Maurice Chittenden
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1423032,00.html

> Women achievers, however, find it difficult to find men willing to
> sacrifice their careers to become house husbands.

I'm available, although I'm not interested in getting married. I like smart women and I'm a smart guy who is pretty creative. I'm an excellent cook, can fix the house, do dishes, and enjoy smashing the state.

> Similarly, the actress Renée Zellweger, 35, has men fighting over her
> when she plays Bridget Jones but her real life is littered with failed
> relationships. Zellweger, who studied English at the University of
> Texas, parted last month from Jack White, the White Stripes singer,
> after a two-year romance.

I'm available Renée. Give me a call. I'm no Hugh Grant, but I will forgive you for that horrible dress you wore to the Oscars.

Chuck