[lbo-talk] Clever devils get the bird

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 19:54:18 PST 2005

At 10:38 PM 3/14/2005, Chuck0 wrote:
>>Women achievers, however, find it difficult to find men willing to
>>sacrifice their careers to become house husbands.
>
>I'm available, although I'm not interested in getting married. I like
>smart women and I'm a smart guy who is pretty creative. I'm an excellent
>cook, can fix the house, do dishes, and enjoy smashing the state.

R rec'd an e-mail awhile ago, it was from some guy in Italy who was looking for a rich woman to marry and support him. :) He can't find it any more, but it wasn't a variant of Nigerian spam-scam mail. You could always put up a billboard like some men do.

Though I don't see why you'd get involved with someone without some kind of contract so you're standard of living will remain the same if she dumps you for a new buoytoy! Sheesh! Think ahead!

Become an artist, Chuck, and see if you can find a patron!

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling